I don’t know why but the shape of the clouds looks like the American continents me! The sun is setting right where Mexico is 🙂
Continuing with my series of shots from UCSD, this will probably be the best image I produce out of that photowalk. I still can’t believe that this what UCSD students have to deal with, its true that the scenery is gorgeous but lets be honest, I don’t think I could’ve passed anything if I had the ocean this close to me! Since I’m using a wide angle lens here the far looks a lot further than it really is, the beach was literally a 3 minute walk down. Needless to say its a great campus to just walk around on a beautiful day.
On more a technical side, I went with a really small aperture to emphasize the sunburst effect and keep most of my scene in focus.
– 6 RAW Images [-3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2 EV] merged into Photomatix 4
– Lightroom adjustments
– Topaz Adjust on the whole image and set opacity to 50%
– More Lightroom adjustments
Canon EOS 5D Mk II, EF 16-35 f/2.8L @ 16 mm, f/8, ISO 100
A clear day in San Diego where visibility seemed endless. I just thought it was really neat how the bridge looks as if its leading you into the Pacific.
– 6 RAW Images [-3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2 EV] merged in Photomatix
– Healing and slight adjustments in Lightroom
– Nik Software ColorEfex filter applied